Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Program Group

Yesterday I got a list of people that will be in my program! There are 12 of us in total, so it will be nice and personal :-). I am the only one from the University in Pittsburgh! In the list, we were given the names, universities, addresses, and email addresses. Hopefully we will all get in touch before the start of the program, but if not, just another 11 days!

There are two other girls from the DC area. One girl is from Dulles and goes to a non-traditional university and the other is from DC and goes to American University. Maybe we'll be on the same flight out of Dulles?

I recently realized that I'll be missing a VERY important annual event this summer whilst abroad- Shark Week. But that's okay because I'll be visiting two different continents!!!!! Sooooooo worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment