Monday, June 6, 2011

And So the Adventure Begins...

In just 2 hours, I will be leaving for the airport. All my packing is done, and I am ready to go! I will fly Air France, flight 27 @ 10:05pm (15 min late, already!) out of Dulles International in Washington, DC/Dulles, VA, connect at Charles De Gaulle in Paris, France tomorrow morning at around 11:30 (Paris time), and then fly Air France to Rabat.

Words can't even begin to describe how excited/happy I feel! I can't believe I am FINALLY going after months and months, (almost a year, actually) of planning!

My suitcase is stuffed...there was so much stuff I had to bring! I hope that I will be able to get rid of things as I go so that I have room for new things :-) Some of them will be obvious, like shampoo, sunscreen, lotion, etc. I also am using a trick my Uncle James uses- bringing old underwear so you can throw it out! It kinda stinks that I had to bring 2 towels...they're so bulky! I bet if I didn't have to bring them, I would have a lot more room in my suitcase. Oh well, what can you do?

I may or may not post while waiting for my flight at the airport. If I don't, I will be doing any/a combination of the following:
~studying Arabic
~reading magazines
~playing sudoku


I am ready to embark on my journey. If this is my last post before I leave, Ma'a Sala'am, and see you on the other side :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment